Skip to content
- Books will be issued on presentation of the library card.
- Books will be issued for two weeks.
- Students are expected to leave the library immediately after receiving the books.
- When taking a book, if any defect is noticed, it should be brought to the notice of the librarian. Books lost or damage must be replaced.
- Books overdue may be returned on any library day with a fine of Rs. 20/- No fine will be charged for books overdue if a letter can be produced showing that the borrower was absent for valid reasons.
- The library is open on all class days except on Saturdays. Students may borrow books according to the time and day fixed for each class.