Skip to content
- To secure promotion one must have obtained pass marks in majority of the subjects.
- Promotion will be granted only after taking into account all the tests, periodic assessments and two term examinations.
- If all the school fees have not been cleared, a student will not be allowed to sit for the examination. She/he will not be given a Progress Report either.
- Parents and Guardians are requested to examine the Progress Report carefully and see that their children/ wards make a special effort to study those subjects in which they are deficient.
- Students absent from examination for any reason will not be re-examined.
- 75% of attendance is required to write the final exams. Students failing to attain the required percentage will be debarred from writing the final exams.
- The result as shown in the Progress Report is final. It will not be reconsidered; neither will the answer script of the final examination be produced before students / parents / guardians.
- A student who fails in several subjects throughout the year, or fails in the same class will be asked to leave the school.