Skip to content
- The School fees cover twelve months. No reduction is made for holidays or prolonged absences.
- Pupils joining or leaving the school during any term will have to pay all the fees for the full term including the annual fees. Absence from examination does not mean exemption from examination fees.
- Fees are to be paid according to 3 instalments (1st during the time of admission, 2nd by Sept. and 3rd by January, 2020)
- No refund of annual or monthly tuition fees will be made for any reason whatsoever.
- Pupils whose dues are not cleared completely may be debarred from appearing for the examinations.
- The school fees and other fees are liable to be revised at any time.